In order to reach your Greeter for a walk in the town, here is some information to come in Chartres and to park your car
- By train : From Paris-Montparnasse Station, direction Chartres or Le Mans (55 mn to 1h15)
- By road :
- Highway « A11 », Paris – Le Mans – Nantes (2nd exit Chartres east, or 3rd exit Chartres / Centre ville (Thivars))
- National road 10, axis Paris – Tours – Bordeaux
- National road 154, axis Rouen – Orléans
- National road 23, axis Chartres – Nantes
- Departemental road 901, axis Paris – Tours – Bordeaux – Espagne
- Underground car park with fees: Cathedrale (Place Chatelet), Cœur de Ville (Place des Epars)
- Car park with parking meter : Boulevard Maréchal Foch, along the river « Eure, Collegiale Saint André, Place Drouaise
- Free car park : Rue des Trois détours
- Free parking place in the street around the city center : rue du Faubourg la Grappe, Avenue d’Aligre, out of the city center.
If you park outside of the city center, here is a tips to reach your greeter : Take the bus called « Relais des portes », which is a free bus that goes around the boulevards and that comes every 20-25 minutes.